Twin Spiral Corkscrew
DMT General Mercantile
- Triangular twin spiral for trouble-free operation. The spirals have been coined and tempered to have only three sides to each spiral for easy cork entry
- Cut the foil top with tip of spiral.
- Hold bottle at an angle, sink the points of the corkscrew into the center of the cork.
- Screw in with more or less pressure depending on the hardness of the cork until it begins to turn.
- Continue to turn clockwise.
- At the same time gently withdraw.
- Includes bottle cap opener.
- 4-5/8” in length